- About Us
- Member Matters
- Learn and Connect
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Becoming a Member
1. What are the benefits of being a member?
2. Who are members?
3. How long does it take to become a member?
4. Do you have to be a member to attend an event?
5. What is considered proof of enrolment for full-time students?
Maintaining my Membership
1. When does my membership come up for renewal?
To renew your membership, please follow the instructions listed below:
You cannot transfer your membership across provincial associations (as we are separate entities) but you can apply to have your CPHR designation recognized in the province you are moving to. Please review the CPHR Transfer page for more information.
4. Do you provide a membership directory?
We do not give out information about its members. Members have access to each other's contact information via the member directory, although they are strictly forbidden from using this information for marketing purposes.
Changing my Login or Contact Information
1. How can I change my contact information?
Log in to your member profile in the member only area. Click 'Profile Home', located on the right hand side bar under 'My Profile'. Once in the 'Profile Home' area, click on the 'Edit' icon next to the area of your profile that you would like to update. When you have finished updating your profile information, click the 'Save Changes' tab on the bottom left hand side of the page.
2. What if I forget my username or password?
To retrieve your password, click 'Forgot your password?', located on the right hand side of the page under the 'Sign In' box. You may use either your user name or email to retrieve your password.
3. If I lost my receipt for membership or a workshop, can I obtain another one?
All receipts and invoices made while logged in as a member (since mid-2012) can be viewed in the members profile. Members will be able to view event registrations, membership payment information and other orders such as invoices/receipts for events attended.