CPHR Nova Scotia is pleased to partner with CPHR BC & YK on this learning opportunity.
CPHR CPD hours: 1.0
O.C. Tanner helps clients leverage tools and best practices to recognize career milestones in ways that build connected cultures. Whether you are implementing a career achievement program or helping an existing one gain traction, this session will discuss how to empower your leaders to celebrate careers in ways that increase tenure and impact your workplace culture.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Learn best practices that will equip you with knowledge and tools that deliver results
- Change mindsets: Show leaders how meaningful career celebrations benefit them, their teams, your culture, and the bottom line.
- Create long-term behavior change: Transform leaders into recognition believers who apply career celebration best practices.
- Strengthen workplace cultures: Empower leaders to show team members how valued they are through the power of career celebrations.
Who should attend:
- Enterprise organizations across industries including banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, mining, consulting, software, healthcare and more!
- HR Professionals including managers, directors and senior-level HR executives responsible for benefits, recruiting/hiring, compensation, employee relations, rewards, incentives and recognition, performance reviews, employee engagement and satisfaction, culture, and employee training.
Jeff Birk, Manager of Speaking and Training, O.C. Tanner Institute
A frequent speaker at ATD, the world’s largest training and development conference, Jeff Birk has inspired thousands for the last 25 years as a trainer, speaker, stand-up comedian and corporate emcee for the likes of Bayer, Honda, Bose, Virgin Trains, Footlocker, Pepsi and Ralph Lauren and Pier 1 Imports. His rare combination of stand-up comedy along with years of corporate keynoting and training engages and inspires audiences around the world. With a unique balance of humour and poignancy in every message he delivers, Jeff draws on his trademark style and experience to make presentations on employee recognition, career achievement, and team building more purposeful, meaningful, and memorable.
1:15 pm - 1:30 pm: Login time
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm: Presentation
All login information will be sent to registrants via email the day prior to the session.
CPHR NS Members FREE
Non-Member $29.99 plus 15% HST ($34.49)
How to Register
Register directly through CPHR BC & Yukon's website.
For CPHR Nova Scotia members, use the discount code NS-FREE19.