Mercer Steps into help Support our Members - $50 off the PDND original price!
Great news, Mercer has agreed to support our members by sponsoring our first PDND. The price is now an amazing $50 less than the original price. Sign up today for $79 and to those that signed up at $129 we will be refunding the difference.
About the Sponsor
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 115 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable and innovative health and retirement plans, optimizing investment strategies for personal and institutional investors, or preparing employers for the workforce of the future. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For 75 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. For more information visitwww.mercer.com
CPHR CPD: 1.5
How curiosity and inquiry can break down barriers and create safety to enable professional and personal growth, change and greater engagement. Key principles and practice to develop the capacity to engage in positive conversations with peers, staff and employees. What are our best indicators of doing this well and what are the outcomes of success.
About the Facilitator
Brian Duggan, CEC, PCC, Executive Coach Marathon Human Resources Consulting Group Limited
A seasoned Coach, Brian brings a high level of focus, curiosity and compassion to supporting leaders at all levels to find solutions to management and leadership issues. Brian’s approach is person centered, strategic, solution focused and respectful of cultures, diversity and both organization and employee objectives. His extensive experience coaching Executives and other leaders in the private and public sectors has resulted in leadership and career development for emerging leaders and with those who desire to achieve greater career growth. How Brian has been described:
• Accountable to clients, their organizations, ethical guidelines, his core values and passion.
• Focused, service oriented, compassionate and a catalyst for personal and business growth.
• Successful when the other thrives. When coaching with Brian Duggan clients will realize:
• That solutions to support their leadership, team and business objectives are possible.
• That the core values of respect, commitment, openness, service and accountability create a safe environment to explore their coaching goals.
• That steadfastness, built on personal confidence, experience and compassion, is the foundation for challenging questions and conversations to provoke learning and growth.
• That trust enables the possibility of deeper and broader exploration of un-tapped strengths, potential and opportunity for professional development. Coaching clients will experience
• A calm and focused executive coach who is empathetic, curious, ethical, balanced, in the moment and ready to empower others through personal and professional growth.
• A coach who may not have ‘been where they are or want to be’ but is ‘willing to go there’ with them.
• A coach who is committed to their future.
• Coaching time and investment well spent. With his company, Marathon Human Resources, Brian focuses on helping organizations to thrive in the changing world of work by building great leaders and workplace cultures. Brian is a Mentor Coach and a life-long learner and has completed the Royal Roads University Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices. He is a Certified Cultural Intelligence Facilitator; certified to use The Leadership Circle and Insights Discovery as well as several other personality and team assessments. He is a member of the International Coach Federation.
Menu - Three Course Meal
Mesclun Salad with dried cranberries, julienne carrots, almonds and feta cheese with honey vinaigrette
Slow Roasted Beef Striploin with a Jack Daniel’s reduction
Grilled Filet of Salmon topped with a lemon chardonnay sauce
New York Cheesecake topped with berry compote, chocolate or caramel
|| Networking Reception
|| Move-in to Dinner (approx)
|| Session concludes (approx)
| Retired and Students
|Future Members and Others
Pre-registration is required. To register, click on the register for this link above. By registering, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy.
IMPORTANT: Registering someone other than yourself? If you are a member and are registering someone else to attend the event, do not log into the site to register. If the other person is a member, they must log in themselves using their own member ID and password and register that way. If the other person is not a member, do not log in, just register them from the public area of the website. Registrations must be done online.
The registration deadline is Thursday, January 2, 2020, at noon (or earlier if the event is sold out). Please note that registrations are not possible after online registration has closed. Registration cannot be purchased at the door.
Payment is due by the registration deadline or within 30 days of your registration (whichever is earlier). Payments made be made conveniently online at time of registration by Visa/Mastercard or by cheque received by the registration deadline. Cheques must be received by the registration deadline (January 2) by CPHR Nova Scotia, 84 Chain Lake Drive, Suite 103, Halifax, NS B3S 1A2. Registrations December 20 or later must be paid online at time of registration.
If paying by Visa or Mastercard, you must have the billing address exactly as it appears on the credit card statement or the transaction will be declined. This is a security feature for your protection.
A refund, less a $40 plus HST processing fee, will be issued for cancellations received in writing by Decemeber 20, 2019 at noon. Those who make reservations and do not attend will be required to pay for the full session fee. Cancellations received in writing by noon on December 20, 2019 will only be charged the processing fee. Substitutions are permitted up to two business days before the event (for substitutions, the registrant must advise our office of their replacement in writing by 10:00am on Thursday, January 2, 2020). Member/non-member rates will be applied to the substitutions. This cancellation policy applies regardless of date of registration. Registrations after the cancellation deadline are non-refundable.
By registering, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Payment Terms and the Cancellation Policy.