CPHR CPD: 1.5
How curiosity and inquiry can break down barriers and create safety to enable professional and personal growth, change and greater engagement. Key principles and practice to develop the capacity to engage in positive conversations with peers, staff and employees. What are our best indicators of doing this well and what are the outcomes of success.
About the Facilitator
Brian Duggan, CEC, PCC, Executive Coach Marathon Human Resources Consulting Group Limited
A seasoned Coach, Brian brings a high level of focus, curiosity and compassion to supporting leaders at all levels to find solutions to management and leadership issues. Brian’s approach is person centered, strategic, solution focused and respectful of cultures, diversity and both organization and employee objectives. His extensive experience coaching Executives and other leaders in the private and public sectors has resulted in leadership and career development for emerging leaders and with those who desire to achieve greater career growth. How Brian has been described:
• Accountable to clients, their organizations, ethical guidelines, his core values and passion.
• Focused, service oriented, compassionate and a catalyst for personal and business growth.
• Successful when the other thrives. When coaching with Brian Duggan clients will realize:
• That solutions to support their leadership, team and business objectives are possible.
• That the core values of respect, commitment, openness, service and accountability create a safe environment to explore their coaching goals.
• That steadfastness, built on personal confidence, experience and compassion, is the foundation for challenging questions and conversations to provoke learning and growth.
• That trust enables the possibility of deeper and broader exploration of un-tapped strengths, potential and opportunity for professional development. Coaching clients will experience
• A calm and focused executive coach who is empathetic, curious, ethical, balanced, in the moment and ready to empower others through personal and professional growth.
• A coach who may not have ‘been where they are or want to be’ but is ‘willing to go there’ with them.
• A coach who is committed to their future.
• Coaching time and investment well spent. With his company, Marathon Human Resources, Brian focuses on helping organizations to thrive in the changing world of work by building great leaders and workplace cultures. Brian is a Mentor Coach and a life-long learner and has completed the Royal Roads University Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices. He is a Certified Cultural Intelligence Facilitator; certified to use The Leadership Circle and Insights Discovery as well as several other personality and team assessments. He is a member of the International Coach Federation.
Menu - Three Course Meal
Mesclun Salad with dried cranberries, julienne carrots, almonds and feta cheese with honey vinaigrette
Slow Roasted Beef Striploin with a Jack Daniel’s reduction
Grilled Filet of Salmon topped with a lemon chardonnay sauce
New York Cheesecake topped with berry compote, chocolate or caramel
|| Networking Reception
|| Move-in to Dinner (approx)
|| Session concludes (approx)
|Retired and Students